The Narendra Modi-drove government is situated to finish one year in office on 26th May 2015. Here are few initiative taken by him that can make him a “Leader with Difference” in World Prospect.
Clean India Mission
Clean India Mission or the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan accumulated force after PM Narendra Modi himself took floor brush in his grasp and cleaned the boulevards, and named a few celebs and identities to take up the mission from that point.
Clean Ganga Mission / Namami Gange Mission
The Clean Ganga Mission goes for cleaning the Ganga River and help Maa Ganga recover its lost eminence. His Government Launched “Namami Gange” Project.
Make in India
With Make in India activity, the Modi government expects to make India an assembling center point.
Digital India program
Modi expects to make India digitally prepared. He had said amid his lady discourse at Red Fort on Independence Day that Digital India is for both rich and poor.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
‘Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana’ is gone for bringing more individuals – 7.5 Crore family units by FY18 – under the managing an account fold. Brokers have hailed the PM’s call to end “Budgetary Untouchability” and opened a large number of records on the inaugural day itself.
Following are few achievement of Narendra Modi led Government.
- Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha 103% working profitability first time in decade. (As Per Headlines Today)
- Toilets for government schools for poors understudies.
- 5.6 lakh Crore investment for Farmers.
- Gas subsidy directly transfer to bank account of customers under PAHAL Scheme.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) raised and inflation down during this time slice.
- 60% of Central cash contributed on state, First time in history.
- Sensex came to 30,000 point first time ever in history.
- IRCTC data transfer capacity augmentation quick reservation of tickets amid Tatkal hours.
- Parliament sessions exceptionally disciplinary.
- No major corruption allegation on this Government yet.
A the end, we have a line for Mr. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
“Sitaron Ke Aage Jaha Aur Bhi Hain
Abhi Ishq Ke Imtihan Aur Bhi Hain.”
In next article we would come up with challenges for Narendra Modi government in future.