Each and every person in today’s time wants to convert every day into productive and maximize the results. So here are few of the tips as how can one you increase your productivity and make your each and every day fruitful.
- Every Sunday Night, Map Out Your Week – Sunday is meant for enjoying and taking rest but on Sunday evenings it is advised to map out your work and tasks for the coming week as this would allow to allot time for more important work.
- Follow A Realistic To-Do List – Everyone creates to-do lists but very few assign times to each task. People generally make a huge To-do list and at last succumb to that list. Hence it is recommended to “eat only that you can digest”.
- Cut Short Your Meeting Hours – It is a general per conceived notion that business meetings or meeting with the clients should last up to one hour which is a complete bullshit. There are a number of issues which can be sorted out within 20-30 minutes. So dedicate time to your meetings only when needed.
- Find Out Time for Leisure – This act would increase your productivity up to a certain level. So whenever you find time like while driving to your office or returning back home. At airport or while at a waiting lounge, you can always read your favorite piece of literature or can enjoy your favorite music numbers in your IPod.
- Starting Tracking Your Time – Start tracking your time by using time tracking devices like Toggle and you would be amazed to see the results and your time management skills. Your focus on primary tasks would increase by a huge margin.
- Lunch Needs To Be Utilized – Your lunch time varies up to 30 minutes or 1 hour. What you can do in lunch time is you can pick few new people who may be your potential clients in future. Take your lunch with those people and in this way you would grow your business network and in this way without even working you got the business.
- Start Every Day Right – Many people would take this suggestion as stereotype but believe it or not, it really works when you wake up at 6:00 am in morning and do any of the exercises. It may be jogging, cycling or few pushups. Research has proven that morning exercises keep you in a good mood for up to 10-12 hours.